Saturday, September 5, 2015

A Muse Sunflower Card With Copics

Hello there! You all know that Autumn is literally just around the corner, so you know, I have to start making Fall themed crafts. :)
I came up with a card the other day, and I think it turned out really great! I used only A Muse Studio products for this one.


I was watching my Mom makes some cards with the A Muse Sunflowers set, and even though sunflowers are NOT my favorite flower, this card idea popped into my head, and I knew I had to make it for this Autumn season. I made a sketch of my idea as quick as I could so I wouldn't forget it!


So, as soon as I had some free time on my hands, I went to work!
The base of the card is Kraft paper. The yellow paper is Buttercup cut at 4" x 5 1/4". Then I stamped the Script Background stamp onto Vanilla paper cut at 3 3/4" x 5". The tab is also Vanilla paper. I used Cocoa ink on the flowers, leaves, script, and the saying on the inside.
The flower stamps are from Amuse' Sunflower set (what a great name...), including the leaves. I cut them out by hand, and the biggest flower is popped.

Ah, that bright sunshine-y yellow!

These are the Copic markers I used:
For the flowers: Y08, Y17, and E57
For the leaves: YG17, and YG67


The tab is popped, and I used a French Roast button from A Muse. The twine I just happened to use because it's what I had. :) I don't think it's A Muse.


Aaaaaaaand here's the inside! It is Vanilla paper (again) cut at 4" x 5 1/4". The stamp is from the Autumn Leaves stamp set. I think it's an adorable saying.


Usually, when I make a card like this, I like to make a little sticky note of the markers and sets I used, in case I want to make another one some other time (I would, of course, take the note out before sending it to anybody).


So that's it! I hope you have fun making the card. I already know who I'm going to send mine to. :D Be sure to check back because I'm gonna do some more Fall themed crafts that you're not going to want to miss!
-Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. I still marvel at how you can make these. I've never been able to do things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I'm sure you could do it. :) You just need stamps and paper and copics and adhesive and... well you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you're talented! That is beautiful. It takes me about 3 or 4 hours to make one simple card......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...