Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Muse Rose Card

Good evening! I just wanted to show you a card I made the other day:


All of the products I used are from Amuse Studio. The paper is Sage and plain white cardstock. The rose paper is from the Amuse 'Everything's Rosy' paper pack. I think it turned out adorable! It's a great card to send to a friend just to be nice. :)



 The stamp is from Amuse 'Just Because' (retired) stamp set. You can switch the saying around to make it a birthday card!

Such a sweet saying. :)
For the glitter on the roses, I used the Quickie Glue Pen and some glitter powder. The pen works pretty well, and thankfully, it doesn't let the glitter shed everywhere!


The paper sizes are: White: 8" X 4 1/4", Sage: 4" X 4", Everything's Rosy (each square): 1 3/4" X 1 3/4".
The dies I used are from Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Hope you have a great weekend! :D
-Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...