Sunday, September 18, 2016

So I'm Switchin' the Ol' Blog...

This is a post to let you know that this will be the last post on this blog. I will henceforth be posting all my 'crafty posts' onto my other blog, The Storybook Journal. I figure, what's the point of having two blogs, one for writing and movies and books and random stuff, and the other one for crafty and inspiring stuff, when I can just combine the two into one?
So, just to make things easier, that's what I'm doing. This blog will remain open for anyone who wants to check out all the old posts. Although you can probably see some of the OLDER ones are nothing less than cringe-worthy.
Anyways.
I hope you enjoy browsing around!

-Phoebe (or "Amaris", whichever you prefer).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...